Vortex Processing Technology (VPT) is a new disruptive CleanTechnology that dramatically improves commercial Cooling Tower (CT) performance, reduces maintenance inputs and operating costs. The IVG-CT is a physical water treatment solution that optimises cooling tower performance.
Cooling towers represent significant water use at commercial and industrial sites. It is estimated that billions of gallons of water could be saved annually by simply raising the Cycle of Concentration (COC) from 3.5 to 5. This presents a significant water savings opportunity globally as the IVG Cooling Tower Solution is proven to increase COC to 8 or 10 when supportered by nan-filtration.
When was the last time your cooling tower COS measured and what was it? How much can you save by increasing your COC?
The key benefits delivered by the IVG-CT are:
- Reduced water usage (Between 40 - 100%)
- Reduced chemical usage (33% - 100%)
- Increased energy savings (up to 14%)
- Reduced operational and environmental costs
IVG-CT projects typically payback in under 3 years. A cross section of the diverse businesses gaining efficiency and savings from the IVG cooling tower technology include:
- City of Hope Hospital - California
- Westin Hotel -California
- Heineken - Netherlands
- Friesland Campina - Netherlands
- Huntsman - Netherlands
- Vitelco - Netherlands
- Van Soest Coldstores - Belgium
How does Vortex Processing Technology work?
The IVG-CT is installed as a side stream water treatment process that uses a combination of physical treatment disciplines:
1. VPT hydrodynamic cavitation:
- A controlled low-energy design
- Lowers viscosity and lime concentration
- Side stream pre-filtration of scale and other solids.
2. UV-C light microbiological control system and nano technology.
3. Integrated Monitoring and Control System with added chemical polishing if required.
Click this link to discover How Vortex Processing Technology (VPT) works
1. Download this article from Sourceable
2. Click the more information button below for more information.
3. Download and complete this questionnaire and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
4. Contact us by email email@example.com or call Leigh on (+61) 0417124910.