For less than $1 a day, discover a world of knowledge, tools, inspiration and experts to help you achieve your sustainability goals including one on one mentoring and support. It’s also a great opportunity to show your customers, peers and industry your commitment to sustainable development.
As the world grows smaller, the fates of people, governments, corporations and NGOs are becoming increasingly intertwined. We are citizens of one planet, and this interdependence places an increasing responsibility on each of us not only to take ownership for our actions, but also share in our stewardship for the earth. Long-term sustainability hinges on our mutual collaboration.
Over time, we as a society have developed many bad habits, from poor design to overconsumption. Infact the World Economic Forum estimates that 80% of the US$3.2 trillion value of the global consumer good sector is lost irrecoverably each year due to the current inefficient ‘make, take, waste’ model. How much is that worth to your business and or community?
Join MOSS to support your organisation discover where your opportunities lie and how to turn them in to profits. There’s a plethora of powerful sustainability solutions for business, and the chance to work with your industry and the community to generate jobs.
As a MOSS member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A rich storehouse of knowledge, guidance and experience in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability.
- Exclusive access to over 1000 videos, podcasts, reports and case studies that build the business case along with models and tools that fuel professional education and training. Our knowledge centre is a one stop shop that can save you hours when doing industry research/study.
- A membership certificate (and logo for use on your emails and or website) to showcase your membership proudly and let your clients know you are a sustainability champion.
- Sharing of strategies, case studies and methodologies to help organisations set and achieve environmental, social and economic success.
- Discounts to all MOSS events along with free recruitment advertising.
- Valuable networking and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
- Where required networking and educational events along with leadership forums and round table discussions to address member or industry issues.
- One on One support and or mentoring from Sustainability and Blue Economy Innovator Anne-Maree McInerney.
- Quarterly online discussion forums for members, to support and encourage peer to peer learing and discussion, keeping you up to date on issues.